FEAST OF DIVINE MERCY
April 8, 2018
1. Share an example of Divine Mercy in your own life.
2. Have you participated in celebrations of the Feast of Divine Mercy? What did the experience mean to you?
2. What has been the most memorable part of your Easter celebration this year?
THIRD SUNDAY OF EASTER
April 15, 2018
1. Share a time when you felt the presence of Jesus. Are there ways your eyes were opened by these encounters?
2. Why do you think Jesus asked the disciples for something to eat?
FOURTH SUNDAY OF EASTER
April 22, 2018
1. What does the image of Jesus as the Good Shepherd mean to you?
2. For whom have you been a good shepherd this year? Who has shepherded you?
FIFTH SUNDAY OF EASTER
April 29, 2018
1. Share an experience of being “pruned” to bear more fruit. What does this mean in your life?
2. How do you stay connected to Jesus, the vine?
3. Share a gardening story from your own life that helps you understand this Gospel.